Dr. Stan Nova, with the help of his dental team and Dr. Dmitry Nova, offers extensive dental solutions for patients at Nova Dental. Whether patients require regular dental cleanings or extensive restorative care, our professional dentists can help. Dr. Stan Nova prides himself on delivering quality dental services to patients in Gaithersburg, MD. He is a general dentist that supports his patients oral health and well-being.
Dental Services in Gaithersburg, MD
With complete dental services, patients can improve their smiles’ look, function, and health. Discover more about each treatment we offer at Nova Dental.
Our cosmetic dental treatments create aesthetically pleasing smiles that can improve patient confidence:
- Clear Aligners: We offer SureSmile, clear aligners that straighten crooked teeth. SureSmile can treat more complex oral health issues.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, porcelain ceramic shells that cover discolored, crooked, and damaged teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding uses highly moldable material to add structure to injured teeth and brighten tooth stains. Bonding is an efficient option for more minor cosmetic imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening: Our professional whitening treatment can provide brilliant results for a brighter smile. We use a combination of take-home and in-office treatments.
With general dental care, we reinforce healthy teeth and gums with routine treatments:
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards and TMJ nightguards protect the natural teeth. Patients need to wear mouthguards during contact sports to prevent dental injuries. In addition, wearing a nightguard can prevent damage caused by teeth clenching and grinding.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our office if you require urgent dental care. We help patients with tooth pain, missing teeth, broken teeth, and more.
- Family Dentistry: Our family dental office offers dentistry for patients of every age. From sealants and fluoride treatments to veneers and whitening, we have treatments for the whole family.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers offer a gentler, quieter alternative to oral surgery. We use dental lasers to treat patients with gum disease. The lasers precisely cut and remove infected gum tissue.
- Sedation Dentistry: Oral conscious sedation allows patients to remain conscious for treatment while they do not feel any pain. Sedation is also a great treatment option for anxious or fearful dental patients.
- Tooth Extraction: We can remove infected, overcrowded, or impacted teeth. Our team also offers implant restorations as needed to restore tooth function and health.
Our restorative dental services renew the full function of the teeth, gums, and jaw:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge closes the gap in the mouth left by one to four missing teeth. Implant-supported dental bridges do not require support from natural teeth. In fact, dental implants replace missing teeth at the jaw bone and secure bridges in place.
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that fully cover teeth. A crown can cover worn, broken, and crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dr. Dmitry Nova offers flapless implant surgery to replace one or more lost permanent teeth. Implants can support dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures restore rows of missing teeth and complete dentures restore full arches of lost teeth. We recommend implant-secured dentures which do not require messy adhesive and improve the bite.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease is a common but damaging problem for the gums which support natural teeth. Deep gum cleanings and laser dentistry can revitalize gum health and promote regrowth.
- TMJ Treatment: We offer custom-made nightguards for patients who clench and grind their teeth because of TMD. Temporomandibular joint disorders often lead to chronic migraines, jaw pain, bruxism, and difficulty chewing. Nightguards stop these symptoms and preserve the teeth.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Do you want to schedule a dental consultation at Nova Dental? Call our dental office today at (240) 226-1482. You may also request your next dental appointment on our website. We welcome patients from Gaithersburg, Owings Mills, and the surrounding communities in Maryland.