Dr. Stan Nova, with the help of his dental team, offers extensive dental solutions for patients at Nova Dental. Whether patients require regular dental cleanings or extensive restorative care, our professional dentists can help. Dr. Stan Nova prides himself on delivering quality dental services to patients in Gaithersburg, MD. He is a general dentist that supports his patient’s oral health and well-being.
Dental Services in Gaithersburg, MD
Patients can improve their smiles’ look, function, and health with complete dental services. Discover more about each treatment we offer at Nova Dental.
Cosmetic dentistry treats aesthetic concerns in patients’ smiles, but it can also restore function to your bite. Our cosmetic dental treatments create aesthetically pleasing smiles that can improve patient confidence. Continue reading to learn more about some of our cosmetic dentistry treatments.
- Clear Aligners: We offer SureSmile clear aligners that straighten crooked teeth. SureSmile can treat more complex oral health issues. Both are discrete ways to align teeth that do not require metal brackets and wires. To learn more about how clear aligners can straighten your smile, see Clear Aligners.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin, porcelain ceramic shells that cover discolored, crooked, and damaged teeth. Veneers aesthetically correct patients’ smiles while also restoring function to their bite. They are also extremely durable. To learn more about how veneers can improve your smile, see Porcelain Veneers.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding uses highly moldable material to structure injured teeth and brighten tooth stains. Bonding is an efficient option for more minor cosmetic imperfections. To learn more about dental bonding in our office, see Teeth Bonding.
- Teeth Whitening: Our professional whitening treatment can provide brilliant results for a brighter smile. We use a combination of take-home and in-office treatments. Our teeth whitening services allow patients to brighten their smiles by up to 8 shades in just one visit to our office. To learn more about our teeth whitening services, see Teeth Whitening.
With general dental care, we reinforce healthy teeth and gums with routine treatments. General dentistry protects and preserves patients’ oral health. To learn more about our general dentistry services, continue reading.
- Custom Mouthguard: Sports mouthguards and TMJ nightguards protect the natural teeth. Patients need to wear mouthguards during contact sports to prevent dental injuries. In addition, wearing a nightguard can prevent damage caused by teeth clenching and grinding. To learn more about how a custom mouthguard can better protect your smile, see Custom Mouthguard.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our office if you require urgent dental care. We help patients with tooth pain, missing teeth, broken teeth, and more. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, do not hesitate to call our office or come in. To learn more about what to do in the event of a dental emergency, see Emergency Dentistry.
- Family Dentistry: Our family dental office offers dentistry for patients of every age. From sealants and fluoride treatments to veneers and whitening, we have treatments for the whole family. We also allow patients to schedule their entire family appointments around each other to make it easier to get everyone in to see the dentist. To learn more about our family dentistry services, see Family Dentistry.
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers offer a gentler, quieter alternative to oral surgery. We use dental lasers to treat patients with gum disease. The lasers precisely cut and remove infected gum tissue. To learn more about what procedures we use lasers for, see Laser Dentistry.
- Sedation Dentistry: Oral conscious sedation allows patients to remain conscious for treatment while they do not feel any pain. Sedation is also a great treatment option for anxious or fearful dental patients.
- Tooth Extraction: We can remove infected, overcrowded, or impacted teeth. Our team also offers implant restorations to restore tooth function and health. To learn more about the tooth extraction process in our office, see Tooth Extraction.
Our restorative dental services renew the full function of the teeth, gums, and jaw. If you are looking to restore function to your smile, continue reading to learn about our restorative dentistry services:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge closes the gap in the mouth left by one to four missing teeth. Implant-supported dental bridges do not require support from natural teeth. Dental implants replace missing teeth at the jaw bone and secure bridges in place. To learn more about how a dental bridge can restore your smile, see Dental Bridge.
- Tooth Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that fully cover teeth. A crown can cover worn, broken, and crooked teeth. Crowns are extremely durable. They can also be secured using a dental implant. To learn more about dental crowns, see Dental Crowns.
- Dental Implants: Flapless implant surgery can replace one or more lost permanent teeth. Implants can support dental crowns, dental bridges, and dentures. Dental implants are the best option for replacing missing teeth because they function and appear almost identical to natural teeth. To learn more about the dental implant process in our office, see Dental Implants.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures restore rows of missing teeth and complete dentures restore full arches of lost teeth. We recommend implant-secured dentures, which do not require messy adhesive and improve the bite. To learn more about your options for replacing missing teeth with dentures, see Dentures & Partials.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease is a common but damaging problem for the gums which support natural teeth. Deep gum cleanings and laser dentistry can revitalize gum health and promote regrowth. The sooner gum disease is caught and treated, the less damage it can cause. To learn more about gum disease and what we can do to treat it, see Periodontal Disease Treatment.
- TMJ Treatment: We offer custom-made nightguards for patients who clench and grind their teeth because of TMD. Temporomandibular joint disorders often lead to chronic migraines, jaw pain, bruxism, and difficulty chewing. Nightguards stop these symptoms and preserve the teeth. To learn more about TMJ and its treatment methods, see TMJ Treatment.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Do you want to schedule a dental consultation at Nova Dental? Call our dental office today at (240) 226-1482. You may also request your next dental appointment on our website. We welcome patients from Gaithersburg, Owings Mills, and the surrounding communities in Maryland.